Lead to Succeed With Leadership Boot Camp
Get the support and confidence you need to achieve transformational growth for yourself, your practice, and your team.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more — you are a leader.” —John Quincy Adams
If everything rises and falls on leadership, are you properly prepared to lead your team to transformational growth?
With Leadership Boot Camp you can. This 13-month course — created by award-winning Audigy Group and adapted from John Maxwell’s enduring principle that leadership ability determines level of effectiveness — will help you grow the practice you’ve always wanted by becoming a more effective leader.
- Intensive training focused on belief, operational effectiveness, leadership, and transformational growth
- Weekly coursework that incorporates multimedia presentations; proven approaches to leadership, growth, and teamwork; and activities to reflect on each lesson
- Integration with Audigy Group’s Attain Growth site, helping you connect with peers, experts, and the Leadership Boot Camp team, as well as the latest updates
All Members and their teams are eligible
Begins March 21, 2016
Ends April 10, 2017
All coursework is online, with a special opportunity to attend the October 2016 Leadership Boot Camp Retreat in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Leadership Boot Camp Retreat
October 12-14, 2016
Learn how to create a Vision, Commitment, and Execution Plan that incorporates proven strategies for building a high-performance culture within your practice. Get practical tools you can apply to your team immediately.
- First-Time Registrant — online content only — $2,000
(You are a first-timer if no one else in your office has attended LBC)
- Key Influencer — online content only — $1,000
- Alumnus — $0
(Already participated previously)
- Leadership Retreat — $1,000*
(First-Time Registrants, Key Influencers, and Alumni are also invited to attend the Leadership Boot Camp Retreat in Scottsdale)
*Sign up for the retreat at registration. Retreat cost does not cover airfare or lodging. However, the Events Team always works to secure a reduced group rate for lodging, so be sure to request Leadership Boot Camp prices when booking a room. There will be a second signup for the Leadership Retreat at the end of August.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Register now to reserve your spot. Deadline to register: Friday, March 18th.