Grow with one of the Portland area’s fastest-growing companies through our challenging, rewarding summer internship program.
Audigy Group offers a full spectrum of opportunities for business majors in human resources, finance, business development, marketing, IT, and operations. We are a medical management company determined to help the small, independent business owner find success in their industry. Our business support is second to none — we offer real and impactful solutions. As an intern, you’ll gain real-world knowledge and experience, and you’ll work with specialists who are at the top of their field.
Interns will work on meaningful projects that have a significant impact on our organization. This internship is meant to challenge you by assigning projects related to your field of study while helping you contribute to your department’s existing work. Interns will be invited to share the scope and results of their contribution with key members of the organization, their college advisors, and their families.
We encourage each intern to apply their knowledge to help craft solutions that support independent businesses all over the country. No two days are the same at Audigy Group, and through the challenges we help businesses overcome day to day, you’ll gain new experience and learn best practices.
Each intern is treated like a regular employee, meaning you’ll have access to the same support systems that we have. In addition, each intern is assigned a mentor to help guide them through their projects and their adopted departments. You will have a dedicated point of contact in the HR department to help navigate expectations and resources available to you.
“I had such a memorable and positive experience working as an intern at Audigy Group that post graduating from college they were my first employer of choice!” – Amelia Dale, 2015 Intern
The Audigy Group LLC 2017 Internship Project Is Here!
Well, it’s time to unveil Audigy Group’s 2017 Internship Program. We have openings for five stellar students to sink their teeth into some incredibly challenging and significant work, while at the same time highlighting their professional chops. The completed projects will have a significant impact on the organization and will provide some serious learning opportunities for the interns.
This program will run 6/12/17 through 8/18/17, at full-time hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, with a $12/hour stipend.
Areas of study needed are as follows:
- Membership Development (Sales and Database): We are looking for someone who is outgoing, personable, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Ideally has a background in customer service with strong communication skills, written and verbal. An interest in cultivating, organizing, and filtering database systems is a plus. Must have an eye for the details, as well as passion for accuracy and consistency.
- Business Intelligence: We are looking for someone with advanced Excel skills who can understand, analyze, and predict business performance. Course of study may be information technology, statistics, operations, and/or business intelligence. This intern will work independently to analyze existing business metrics and tools, and will develop new analytic tools for the company.
- Talent Acquisition (Database): This intern will collaborate with our talent acquisition team to create, compile, and organize our applicant information into one comprehensive database. Strong Excel skills and attention to detail are required. Interest in talent acquisition, human resources, and/or recruiting is a plus.
Upon completing this program, the successful candidate will be able to:
- Engage with a variety of individuals to gather information/resources
- Coordinate a project work plan
- Document Standard Operating Procedures as needed
- Work with subject-matter experts to create deliverables
- Must be a junior, senior, grad student, or recent graduate of an accredited university
- Must have a focus of course work that relates to the above projects
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Must have outstanding communication skills
But wait — it won’t all be work! We are committed to providing an engaging summer with opportunities to mingle with our fantastic family of employees, to pick the brains of the leadership team, to volunteer in our local community, and to attend company-sponsored career workshops (interviewing, résumé writing, public speaking, etc.). If you are interested, please apply at
If you are interested, please apply HERE.
For more information, fill out the form below and someone will contact you.